AGB21i Help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyancontracting

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
Myself and 2 mates have all got AGB21i and we have changed the tyres, changed fork oil to stiffen up front, and we change the filter every ride and the oil every 2nd weekend. Its has a ducar 125cc and 19mm Carby.
Is there anything else we can do to imrove these bikes as we are keen to possibly have a go at the Race scene and does any one know of any Racing around TOOWOOMBA QLD

Thanks

thanks for the feedback. how hard is it to fit the Big bore kit and Cam (not a mechanic) and what sort of money am I looking at for those parts

Kyan, any chance you know the Bore and Stroke of the Ducar engine you have? The big bore kits and cams will require you to take apart the engine, Im sure there are many Mechanics that will do his for you. It depends what big bore kit you get, If it comes with a cylinder aswell as piston, then it is bolt on. If it is only the piston then you'll have to get your cylinder Bored.

A HP Cam will really open up your bike add that with the Big Bore Kit, Porting, Exhaust, Bigger Carb (25-26mm) And your bike will really open up.

How much money are you planning to spend dude and i'll be able to help alot more.

Latest posts

Back