Agitated Hellerphant Please Read This!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEDUCE

Reaction score
HEY GUYS I SOLD ME BIKE TO Agitated Hellerphant

AND HE WANTED TO BUY MY HELMET TO BUT HE NEVER PAID ME AND HE SAID HE WOULD PUT THE MONEY IN ON FRIDAY (THIS BEING A MONADAY) AND HE WANTED THE BIKE ASAP SO I THOUGHT OH ME BEING A NICE GUY I WILL TRUST HIM AND SEND IT WITH THE BIKE SO HE CAN RIDE IT AND PAY ME LIKE HE SAID.... WELL IT HAS BEEN OVER 4 WEEKS AND SEVERAL PM'S AND SMS TO HIM AND EMAILS AND HE WONT ANSWER ME THE GUTLESS GUY AND I HAVE ASKED FOR THE MONEY FOR THE HELMET I SENT HIM SO BE WARNED GUYS DONT SEND SHIT AND TRUST PEOPLE THESE DAYS CAUSE THERE ARE SOME LOW LIFE PEOPLE THAT RIP OTHERS OFF ON HERE SO I WILL PAY HIM A VISIT VERY SOON WHEN I GO TO VIC AS I HAVE HIS ADDRESS AND I WILL GET THE MONEY AND HE WILL SHIT HIM SELF WHEN HE SEEES A GUY COVERED IN TATTOOS ROCK UP TO HIS DOOR.....
SORRY GUYS I HATE DOING THIS BUT THIS YOUNG GUY WILL LEARN NOT TO MESS AROUND WITH THE WRONG GUYS

and you are yelling at us because ?

never trust anyone, dont pay then you dont get it , simple business rules

just relax a little, steve is a good bloke, he just got a new job like a week after the payment for the bike and maybe its slipped his mind, i know that he hasnt been on the pc much as we talk all the time and i havn't seen him in a while. i will have a chat to him for you as im sure this is all a big mistake, give me some time to talk to him, im sure we can sort this all out for you man...

Cheers, Tony.

i an't yelling at you guys just warning yous
yeah i have seen he has been on here mate so i can see when he was on here on the 15th and i have written to him heaps and rang him no answer so no money gets a knock on the door from me and i will be angry if i have to do that

mate i sent the bike at the start of the month and still havent got it so ???

Hope you sort the issue out dude. Are you referring to this guy ? He last logged on November 15.

Have you got two different usernames?

Yes That Is Him

I will give him 7 days to respond to your attempts of contact. If there has been no contact, let me know and I'll ban the account, I don't want folks like this trolling the forum.

yeah sweet i wrote a pm 3 weeks ago say i would do that and still no reply

Thats tough we have a simple policy at ESD unless its paid for it doesn't leave the warehouse...
Best rule to work by that way you know people seriously want the goods...
Cheers
Big Leigh
PS I hope he comes good with the money for ya...

i hope he comes good too. i know the guy and he is a good bloke. as soon as he is online i will have a chat to him (over msn) and see what information i can get out of him, it may be something like finance problems, i am not too sure, still this isnt the best of excuses but i will see what i cant sort out for ya man.

Cheers, Tony.

i hope he comes good too. i know the guy and he is a good bloke. as soon as he is online i will have a chat to him (over msn) and see what information i can get out of him, it may be something like finance problems, i am not too sure, still this isnt the best of excuses but i will see what i cant sort out for ya man.

Cheers, Tony.

That would be good. Communication is the key mate, he shouldn't just leave him in the hanging.

THATS RIGHT i wouldnt mind if he sent me a sms or even a pm but no nothing. i never usually send stuff without payment but i did cause i knew how much i wanted to ride my bike when i got it and thought on he prob dont have a helmet so i will just send it cause he said he will pay me on friday (5weeks ago) but didnt

Mate Still No Reply I Will Sort This Little Fucker Out Now I Got The Shits With The Prick

Latest posts

Back