ahhhh shiznit

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazzy #1

Reaction score
lol, was a green klr 3 hours ago, now its a combo off matt black and a creamy brown colour (gotta appulstar the seat!)

THE BIGG KLR!
Image024.jpg

Image026.jpg

Image028.jpg

Dude, im hoping that colour is just the undercoat. And whose rice burner in the background?

haha! na thats its colour! hahaha... its only a bush basher so it dosent matter what colour its gonna be because its gonna end up with mud caked up on it

ohh. in the background... sr20det powered pintara trx (is not the jap 4wd import, the conversion has been done to an australian delivered...

http://members.fortunecity.com/mang01/Nissan/images/Mvc-386f.jpg they look like that

Go the nissan. Ive been hooked on em since I got an r31 sillohette about three years ago, the thing bloody hammers for an old car. Ive now got a gq swb patrol too which is unstopable in the bush, toughest 4by u can get. Nissans are the best jap built cars for sure.

yea i wanna get a r30 or r31 wagon... dump it on big rims hahaha... but i want the model with irs (inderpendent rear suspension) i want something that will boogie not only in the wet but in the dry, and they do go fairly good

lol sick bro number plate to the side thats gotta be an extra 50kw there

though you ment the lotus ate your green of the bike, haha

I thought this was a forum for minis? Not dirty old big wheel pussfighters.

hmmm, maybe! lol the number plate restricted air flow to the front mount! so lol it helps moving it too the side!

Latest posts

Back