air filter shield

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97rm125

Reaction score
me and my mate have been doing a lot of trail riding on our forza's i have a 140 he has a 125 but as its coming in to winter there's getting more and more water has any made a guard to protect or deflect the water from the pod filters ?

looks interesting you can get them custom made as well my only concern is the price

Outerwears are brilliant. I sell them for 1/5 rc cars and they are awesome. I have never seen one come back ripped. Unfortunately they don't keep out water more like they absorb a little bit. But if its just a small splash or mud on it, it will just wipe right off and will be fine.

were we ride has quite large puddles for the first 2km we try to ride around them but always end up with water on the filters i run one of the filter skins i gues you would call it to help keep the water away from the main filter but the cover gets a bit wet can squeeze a small amount out at the end of that part which i always do dont want it in the carb only thing i was thinking was a plastic or metal guard but that might be more hassle than its worth

that looks the business thanks very much for finding that for me i had never heard of them before

No problems. glad to help.

Latest posts

Back