Air Filter size's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julian

Reaction score
Hey guys im looking at getting a uni airfilter and am curious to know if a 44mm filter will fit instead of the stock 42mm filter or do i need an adapter of some sort.
thanx in advance.:confused::eek:

If you already bought it just try it? It's possible, if not you can get an adapter or just make one

it isnt that much bigger so i assume it will fit but i havent bought it yet am unsure as if it doesnt fit it is a waste of money

well if you haven't bought it yet just the right size in the first place

I got one to fit by cutting the part where it sit on the carb just abit then push down and clamp it on. Its abit of work to get it one but it will fit

go on EBay as DvDRip said they'll have heaps of them and get the right sizes so you don't have to fiddle-fart around with it.

well you could just get one of those shithouse china ones for $10 for now, that way you have plenty of time to hunt down the one you want

i just went and measured the inside diameter of my airfilter and it was 44mm but it clearly says 42mm on it. how is measured otherwise

Latest posts

Back