air filter

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duddles

Reaction score
when i take my bike to my property at neriga which is a fair way away and about 30 min of dirt road my air filter gets exstreemly dirt and liquad starts dripping from the bottom any one having the same problems and some solutions

whell if its petrol it may be that the air filters is getting to blocked from the dirt and its making a suction and a bit of petrol is getting sucked towards the air filter and possibly a bit seeping out through the foam or if its oil you might be putting to much oil on your air filter.

it must be the petrol then cas i havnt oiled the airfilter yet because it was the first time i used since i bought it new. thanxs for the help

It wont last too long if you do long rides in the dirt without oil in the filter. You probably just did 20 hours of wear to the engine in a hour or so.

who knows. some might be but as for others i guess you just have to check these sorts of things.

Latest posts

Back