Airfilter Covers

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabes

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was at a friend's place and I saw he had some sort of a cover over his KLX110's air filter. Apparently, the cover is a waterproof membrane that allows air to flow through. I asked him where I can get one but he mentioned it was a gift from a friend who bought it in the US. He has no darn idea where i can buy one. I want one for my motovert. It seems really useful, especially if it rains or the bike falls into a mud pool.

Anyone here knows where I can get one online? :D

CHeck ebay or sumfin man they hav heeps of moto stuff or if not do a google search on motorbike shops in your area
theres heaps of motovert part shops in Knox and ferntree gully and bayswater all around that area :)

CHeck ebay or sumfin man they hav heeps of moto stuff or if not do a google search on motorbike shops in your area
theres heaps of motovert part shops in Knox and ferntree gully and bayswater all around that area :)

Hi LUNE,

Thanks for the tip. But I've tried really hard to search on ebay for this particular item, but unfortunately nothing.

By the way, I'm in Singapore. I ain't got any access to any aussie moto shops. We don't have any shops in Singapore selling such stuff either. geeez....

That's why I ended up posting the question here... :D

e - to - the - bay?

tryed ebay man? aussie ebay and even internatioinal ebay there has to be something =)

I have seen a thread about this before I think but I cant find it. It had a link and all, so maybe try searchin for a while.

Thanks fellow miniriders for the replies.

Besides this Air filter cover thingy, I'm also havin a lil trouble with getting ready stocked motovert parts in Singapore. Got brake pads from the agent here but.. the pads don't fit although it's meant for a motovert. WTF!?

I had to saw off a bit of the pad to make it fit... my goodness... :D

Latest posts

Back