Albury / Wodonga & Surrounds

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day all :) My Son, Daughter & I have exhausted all of our resources around the area. After the Queens B'day long w'end our favorite spot has been Black Flagged due to inconciderate people abusing the right we had to use a 'section' of the park!!! Mind you, Kizmet was only suitable for the littlies anyway, too small for 250's & BIG bikes to rip up anyway. I'm not out to offend any riders, I'm just concearned that the kids just can't get out anywhere :) Bowna Waters is out, Kizmet is out, Richardson Park is out, The Weir is out, Granya is Quiet but not a place for the kids to ride. Rec Rego Areas such as Mt.Pilot, Yackandandah, Lawson, Woomargama etc are great if you have rego but where can the kids ride? What we need is the PCYC or related club to run a day a month learn to ride day or something to that effect for the kids. Teenagers & Older riders are going to 'find' a place to ride regardless & if sighted will take the risk of 'riding off' Unfortunately for my 7 & 9 year olds they just can't ride @ the moment, someone please help!!! :)

so is there anywhere to ride minis/pit bikes in albury/wodonga goin there to work for a couple of weeks wanna no if its worth takin my bikes up

unforntunately unless you have rec rego for vic or full rego in nsw there is really no where to ride without risk there is a moto track but not sure if its still used or not

ok no worries dont think i will worry bout it thanks davex4

wow i didnt know there was albury people on this...
opening old as threads up

I am a wodonga person at heart. Grew up there ha ha. But seriously unless you have land there is like no where close by in that area. But I did hear they were doing some motard stuff on the go kart track in lavington or where ever the go kart track is... can't remember the towns name!

haha! sick lol yeah theres a kart track in wodonga but only for karts but if your sneaky lol you can usually get in on bikes lol theres like 2 people in albury that ride mini motard up here.
yeah pretty much ya have to have ya own land cause no police officer would let ya go for a bike

Latest posts

Back