Alibaba?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbk

Reaction score
ok well iv came across this site called alibaba im sure some of yous have heard it.....has anyone bought off this site??? im just curious seeing as i think i will get parts rather cheap

heres a link to the site its got thousands of motos adn parts and anything else really i eevn came across a few santa crus v10s brand new for 1200
and by the way its an international site
Alibaba.com - The world's largest online B2B marketplace.

Its a site that sellers/manufactures from all over the world can advertise what they have to offer. There are many dodgy people on there so u really have to look into who u are dealing with. There are better and safer ways to buy parts and accessories so I wouldnt recomend it if u have never bought from overseas before.

yeh man u dont know if they are even a real company.. u can get government organizations to find out tho... but is it worth it?

Ive looked into it, its really not worth it by the time you pay postage its back up to normal price, only way to save is to buy bulk and I mean container full bulk, anything less they refuse to send via sea so costs a heap to send by air, really not worth it.

Latest posts

Back