All the best berlina304

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics on behalf of Berlina...

IMG_0564.JPG

IMG_0565.JPG

Shots of morphene seem to like me lots. There is nearly 60 stitches in and out so yeah should be a decent scar. This lot comes out in a week, then a week with none then I get more when they open my mouth again.

heavy! If you feel like it Id be keen to hear how this all happened to ya.. History in the sun, what it looked like before you knew what it was and all that stuff.. Totally up to you i you wanna go into it or not, but you seem pretty keen to let the young fellas know what can happen with sun damage and stuff like that...

Not a problem at all Justin. I grew up on the beach, surfed before and after school everyday and pretty much spent all day on weekends outside. As I got older all the jobs I've had have always been outside. I always thought my skin was to good for sunscreen and that being tanned was cool. And of coarse, THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO ME.

I no what has happened is my own fault. I'm not doing this for attention or sympathy. I want people to see what the sun can do, I am only 34 and look at my face.

If putting these pics on here and telling my story helps 1 person realise how harsh the sun can be and they start using sunscreen and being more aware of slip, slop slap I'll be happy.

thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Hope your feeling better Ben.

Everyone should be aware of the effects the sun has on your skin.

Never know what life throws at you but it's all how you bounce back.

Everyone here is behind ya mate.

Cheers nick, heaps better now. Got 1 more check up then its over and done with. And they got it all which is a bonus, no more op's. Thanks for everyones support through this, it has meant alot.

Chicks dig scars ;)
Thanks for sharing mate and glad to see all went well!!!

Latest posts

Back