all you know it alls

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is it a good idea

• Total voters

leigh7005

Reaction score
:Di was thinking of a really good sticky thread for all the know it alls or people that have tryed diffrent jap parts on diffrent pit bikes some one should make a thread like what sprockets forks wheels and stuff fit what models like in the atomik blitz 250 thread i think it was the yz400f front forks fit the atomik blitz 250 just handy stuff like that if not mods can delete this thread

cams thats fit in what engine from diffrent bikes or after market

clutch plates

pistons,rods,rings

and put links to the how to's

even a complete bike brake down for the newbies

Last edited:
*puts hand up*
-YZF400-426 forks fit Blitz 250's, but need YZF top triple clamp and wheel bearings.
-China Hydraulic clutches fit 06 YZF450s
-98-2005 YZ85 forks/front end fit Mikilon D-8's. (Miniblitz)
-China 250 engines (Gen I and Gen II) are direct bolt in to Honda XR/XL frames. Cannot confirm Gen III watercooled versions. Carbies and airboots however are completely different setup.
-84-86 XR/CR front brakes are great replacements for China pittie brakes, if you can find good ones.
all i can think of for now.

crf150f fork seals are the same size as my weston forks 37x50x11 but i think zochi shivers are only 35id

i think it's xr250 paper oil filter fit in the lifan/daychina motors i'll have to confirm that though

the china 450 is exactly the same as an 02 crf 450 so clutchs and piston and rings everything matches up

there's heaps more but cant think of any

Latest posts

Back