alloy 140 china clean up

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazzy #1

Reaction score
considering this will not be a "build" but more of a clean up i thought id make it quite clear, not much money will go into this as i am still after something different.

for starters here's a photo

i played with the settings on my camera but didn't achieve what i wanted due to the lighting! but at-least its a start.

what i have planned on my mind may turn out differently but we will see how things go.

so to start ill do the things that do not cost much, and as you can see the bike is full of red anodization i like that its been thrown in there but its too much for me. things that i am considering to turn chrome are:

the fuel cap and breather
brake leaver
kick leaver
gear leaver
the dress up kit

leaving only the rims anodized (depending if i change my mind)

things that are going on my "buy" list are some off the things it needs, hasn't got or needs replaced.

new tube
bead locks
bars and grips
air filter
seat
plastics
sticker kit
new chain
chain guide/slider
and if i cant fine a seal kit ill have to get a new shock because the fastace is leaking china oil everywhere

however, im also not entirely sure if i want to keep it, as the money may be well worth saved for something better. may put it up in the classifieds and see if it gets a nibble in a later date

anyway cheers. will keep things up to date if i continue

Last edited:
small update, bike is partially in peaces! after riding it around i have decided to keep it for the mean time... new parts have started arriving, things to come are

chain roller
chain guide/ slider
chain
hangers and grips
plastics/ graphics
air filter

some things have been replaced fuel line was the first, ive got a new copper exhaust gasket however i wont use this yet as i am contemplating getting myself a new exhaust system such as the PP style exhaust/ can.

and a little later on ill look into getting a new rear shock, found it leaking some oil however internal parts had come loose thus allowing oil to leak, still yet to strip it. new oils/ fluids will be going in and ill grab my brothers brake/ clutch bleeder so that i can bleed the brakes....

pictures to come... and a updated parts list..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back