Alloy Motovert Expert frame cracked.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirtrider

Reaction score
My mate has a motovert expert 125cc with a alloy frame and it has started to crack around the welds just behind the rear bolt hole of the fuel tank. I don't have any photo's of the crack, and just wanted to know if this is a regular thing for the alloy motovert frames and if any one else has had the same trouble.

A little bit but nothing that we tought would crack the frame. It cost him about $80 to fix it and all they did was reweld the crack and used abit of alloy pipe to brace it.

Sorry my stuff up the crack was just in front of the rear bolt hole for the fuel tank, not behind it. i'll get some photos and try to put them up by tomorrow, i will only be able to get a photo of the finished job after being braced.

Sorry it took so long but i finaly was able to get some photo's of my mates motovert. Finished product, the black line on the new bit of bracing is where the crack was along the old weld.
2740.jpg
[/IMG]
2741.jpg
[/IMG]
2742.jpg
[/IMG]
I wish they took some photos before it was fixed.

Latest posts

Back