Alpinestar tech 2's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbaron199

Reaction score
im looking to buy a pair and just rang up one of the local shops and they said they have never heard of them? would anyone be able to tell me a price? and how long have they been out? because if they are new release maybe thats why the shops dont have them yet?

just tell 'em to stop being silly & call Monza Imports the distributor for alpinestars & get you a price....

or Go to Zane's bike & bits in Tassie he all up to date with mini stuff

i mean its not like im out in the middle of nowhere im 10 min away from hobart? where about is zanes?

well i dont think i want to drive 3 hours just for a pair of boots haha whats his number? if the bikeworks cant get them in ill give him a ring and see if he can post me a pair

As far as im aware they are, or a least were not recently, yet available in Australia for some stupid reason. However i happilly mail ordered mine from the US without hassle for a very cheap price. Try on some regluar Alpinestar big bike boots and whatever size you take in those you will want to order in the mini boots. Theyre sick boots, i love mine, good feel still but super safe and the white looks sick!

can you guys drop me some pics im lookin for new boots for my young bloke

100_1408.jpg

Tech 2s are the boot I have decided to go with.. Should be able to get them for 200-250 delivered with the current exchange rate...

well the boots will cost $166 if they dont charge extra for being aussy haha and then you would have to pay postage customs and taxes on them! :mad:

well the boots will cost $166 if they dont charge extra for being aussy haha and then you would have to pay postage customs and taxes on them! :mad:

MATE THEY ARE OLD I HAVE HAD MY SET FOR 3 MONTHS NOW AND I PAID $329 FOR THEM AND I GOT THE WHITE ONES HERE
c590_1.JPG

hell yea they look cool thanks for the pics boys

im unsure if i wanna bomb that sort of cash on him tho as he grows out of shoes ever six months

i may just hang of for a lil while

i still ask the question of why people that ride buy white boots?
they might look nice pretty for the first ride
but poo stain coloured boots for every ride after that ain't my thing ha
would be ok if you where useing them for motard

i still ask the question of why people that ride buy white boots?
they might look nice pretty for the first ride
but poo stain coloured boots for every ride after that ain't my thing ha
would be ok if you where useing them for motard

THERE is a thing called cleaning and it is a big thing with white boots to stay white and use the right stuff

for the useless peeps like me what do you use and how good do your boots look
because i've seen some pretty poxy white boots getting around

yeah i buy black boots & nothing else, then all you have to do is hose them off

i think white boots were intended for motard
im saving for a set of axo slammers

Latest posts

Back