am i too big for a mini dirt bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farts_are_funny_aus

Reaction score
:lol: i don?t mean i too fat. I think im too tall im almost 6 foot tall. i weigh 77kg.
I went to buy my mini dirt bike for Christmas today i had the money and everything was ready to buy.
when i went to the place to buy my bike i was talking to the guy about the bike like specs and all that then he said are you going to buy it i said yes i am then he said you might be a bit too big for it you wont be able to comfortably ride it because your too big :x
so the question is how big is too big to ride a mini dirt bike

this is the bike
http://www.extremedirtbikes.com.au/shopmastery_pop.php?id=1

the reason why i want a mini dirt bike is because i want a bike that will fit into the backseat of the car and cant a fully grown adult ride a mini dirt bike like they do on thumpstars

Nah. My sisters boyfriend is heaps tall. Probly 6 and a half foot and he used to ride one until it got stolen out of the back of his car.

you shouldn't have that problem, i'm six ft and ride something smaller than that :shock:

just out of question, how big is the back seat of your car? :shock: i can fit my bikes in the back seat but that's because they are both reasonably small.

r1_rider said:
you shouldn't have that problem, i'm six ft and ride something smaller than that :shock:

just out of question, how big is the back seat of your car? :shock: i can fit my bikes in the back seat but that's because they are both reasonably small.

its a 94 corolla :lol:

ohhhh ok i think i know what?s going on. When i went there almost all there stock was gone and everything is really cheap and the guy who owns the place has sold both company cars on the trading post. I think there going broke because no ones buying their bikes and because of the laws.
maybe he just didn?t want me to buy it coz if i have any problems they will be gone

mate if you want to buy it from that joint for that price you're getting ripped off. I can hook you up with one much cheaper pm me if interested.

oh and regarding your previous post about noone buying the bikes, i doubt they'd be going broke from that, the market is on fire for these things.

man

DONT GET OFF THEM THAY AR DUDING YOU. you ar fine you can neva be to big for them we get the same ones in but there called ddr 125 thay have betta shocks and we cood sell them to you $1000 emal me

Re: man

steggs said:
DONT GET OFF THEM THAY AR DUDING YOU. you ar fine you can neva be to big for them we get the same ones in but there called ddr 125 thay have betta shocks and we cood sell them to you $1000 emal me

can you post a pic and some specs on this page so every1 can see?

Byrtus_imports said:
mate if you want to buy it from that joint for that price you're getting ripped off. I can hook you up with one much cheaper pm me if interested.

can you post a pic and some specs on this page so every1 can see?

um i onlyhave one picher haveent had time to coz thay sell

ok here is one i dont have eny more becos there sell fast put we ar going to get sume in today [/img]http://www.ddr.net.au/images/header-logo.jpg

Engine
125cc DUCAR Engine
4 Stroke, Single Cylinder, Air Cooled

Starter
Kick

Bore & Stroke
52.4mm x 55.5mm

Clutch
Manual

Caliber of Carburetor
25mm

Tube Diameter of Muffler
18mm

Ignition
CDI

Transmission
4 SPEED

Final Drive
#420 chain

Maximum Speed
> 80 KPH
[varies depending on rider weight and road condition]

Maximum Load
120 KGS

Seat Height
750mm

Ground Clearance
147mm

Fuel Capacity
3L including 108mL reserve

Front Tyre
2.50" x 14" (19 inches)

Rear Tyre
3.00" x 12" (18 inches)

Front Suspension
Upside Down Forks

Rear Suspension
Adjustable Heavy-Duty Monoshock

Front Brakes
Wave Blade Disk Brake

Rear Brakes
Wave Blade Disk Brake

G.W. / N.W.
78 / 63 KGS

Product Size
159 x 67 x 100 cm

sorry to say it, but these bikes are a rip, they have the most unreliable engine (ducar), the frame is junk and so is the bike. there are much better bikes than these.
2f_1_b.JPG

nother picture of it, taken from ebay where these bikes are sold.

nar

oi get one off me there mad and thay only cost $1000 or less it a 4 strok 125cc it like that one but it has betta suspechen
header-logo.jpg

Re: nar

steggs said:
oi get one off me there mad and thay only cost $1000 or less it a 4 strok 125cc it like that one but it has betta suspechen.
i wouldent even ride them bikes if u gave them 2 me, they look like they will snap right down the middle.
Also, if that guy brought from you, what spares do u carry? u can't even spell properly in your last few posts, im having trouble reading them. how old are you?
And also, your web site is full of spelling errors, you should really work on ur spelling, as people who wish to buy bikes do not want to see write up's about bikes they cant even understand.

Latest posts

Back