An Epic video, by Jono and BenoX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jono

Reaction score
Gday my fellow mini riders.

I have put together some video footage of some fun things we have been getting up to. :D make yourself a coffee and heat up a donut because this one goes for about 8-9 Min's. ,
Here is the link.

Here is the link,YouTube - Jono Pit bike Productions

I hope you all enjoy my vid. cheers Jono.
(PS feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to here from you.) ;)

Well done Jono mate on another great vid, with the help of myself DJ BenoX and Marcus :rolleyes: .. Its now in my favourites.. Hehehe, What a wonderful vid.

Haha sick vid jono! You should get your little bro to make an account for miniriders and he will be more popular than you!!!

i luv the lil fella hes going to be ripping it up and running you soon jono

I told Hayden that if he wasn't falling off then he wasn't trying hard enough.:p hehehehe. When ever the video camera comes out, he tries just that little to hard. :rolleyes: Hayden is more interested in playing Chad reed unleashed, (hang on he has corected me, sorry it's MX v ATV unleashed) on PS2 to spend much time on miniriders but I know he wants to join, He will be singing out to us on how to spell things, hehehehe. :D cheers guys and thanks for your comments. keep em coming. :)

Last edited:
ohh and you need to find some bigger table tops :) as do i!

i think that your brother prefers the ground! maybe its time for him to upgrade and get your bike jono :)

Last edited:
? You mean, the soccer video or Jonos? Cause if you were talking about Jonos.. It certainly did not suck.

nice vid man your crib looks awsum u got like sic as tracks

benox where do u live
btw nice vid

Last edited:
Thanx heaps for your comments people, I love to get plenty of feedback on our vid's, positive or negitave it dosent matter. At least when ya give us a tip then we can improve on what we know already. Thanks guys, I mean it. Cheers Jono.

hey jono this video is mad u have the best pit bike movies u should make a movie of just monos and doies and then make a whole dvd and sell them because i bet a lot of people would buy them
cheers shaun

hey jono this video is mad u have the best pit bike movies u should make a movie of just monos and doies and then make a whole dvd and sell them because i bet a lot of people would buy them
cheers shaun[/QUOTE

R... thanks man. I love makin pitbike and dirtbike vid's, I don't wanna make money out of them because I just love doing them and I love it when you guys like'em too. So I'm just gunna keep makein them for ya's.:D and I hope ya's keep telling me ya like em, hahahaha, cheers Jono.:)

Latest posts

Back