Another CT110 Upgrade thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Packie

Reaction score
I know there's been a lot of there's around, but I haven't managed to find what I'm after. Everyone goes for the Lifan swaps, but I was wondering what the 140cc exhange kit from One Ten Motorcycles was like.

I was thinking of going for the #2, getting a new carb and exhaust as well.
Just wondering if anyone's had experience with these kits and what would the best carb/exhaust combination for it.
Or if it's worth it at all.

Cheers for any input

Imho, I'd pay the extra $160 and buy the 140 conversion from Dhz. Especially since your actually getting a 140cc upgrade. The 140 conversion from the 110 guys only ends up being 117ccc and I'll bet my left nut it's still a slow piece of poo.

In saying all of that, the 117 kit is sticking with the "reliable as the sunrise" Honda motor which always a good thing. Fiddy Rider put a 140 in his (not sure if it was from dhz) and it blew up not long after the install.

As for the carb choice, they recommend you use the original jetting in the original carb for the upgrade? You could maybe try a small Oko but if you throw that price with a cable on top of your kit your nearly at the price of the 140 with the Oko!

I myself haven't seen one of these conversion motors go I can only assume that the 12cc's of extra power you get will be minimal at best. Your safest bet it to head over to Cabo and ask old mate for a ride of his

The easist bang for buck is a special made piston from Warrick .
It s a hp 55mm made for the postie.
Not a low comp flatop like the 140 piston.
Or you could bore and stroke it to 150cc ;-)

It's reliability and legality that's my concern.
Is the DHZ swap still legal?

They say on OneTen you don't need another carb but I was curious how much I could push out that 117cc kit.

Edit

I made my mind up and I'm going with a CT110, gonna do a custom Postie.

Last edited:
So been a while but I have a question. This is going to be daft and I feel stupid for doing it but I wanna revert my postie back to classic regular ct110. All I need is another frame so I can swap all he parts out onto that one but when it comes to registering it what do j need to do because the vin number will change? Do I deregulated my old frame then re register the bike with the new frame or is it more difficult then that?

Latest posts

Back