Another new engine from china?!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For that amount of money you are half way to getting a second hand jap bike

well ...after the yx and GPX 150 now we got this ugly duckling....I wonder were they copied that from.:D Looks like a mixture between a klx and a Niceengine:p

Looks like a China ATV quad motor to me, they have top mount electric start.

Why dont they make a smaller motor with more hp, just like all the aftermarket stuff for the honda's.

bigger than 125cc engines are for those people that cant ride properly and need the power to win:p

i want a cr80 engine for my bike
then ill smash four stroke 125cc's

trust me if i had the money to waste a cr80 engine then id atleast put it in a crf50 frame

You would have to put so much effort into attempting to fit a vertical motor into a frame whats designed for a horizontal motor.

yeah I dunno bout new, just another engine found to be suitable with a small amount of work. It definately looks purpose built previously for something other than a pitbike. Like to know the actual specs on the engine. A pic of the cc stamped on the barrel means nothing. The factories let you know you can have whateva tickles your fancy stamped on there.

Latest posts

Back