Another problem

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flarry

Certified MR Member
Reaction score
Was riding and the knob for the adjustment on the shock came off, looks like I'll be adjusting it with plyers from now on! :mad:

Got the shock from maylands performance, have you seen this happen before maylands?

DSCN4463.jpg

i think its time to pack up for the day flarry, you knows things come in 3's, so watch out now 2 down 1 to go:eek:

1) gearbox
2) shock knob
3) ?????????????

Ahaha well the muffler tip needs new rivets and is about to fall off, wouldnt be suprised if I lost that, lost the nut for the swingarm axle today and I loctited it!

I usually break about two things a day anyway.

Hey Flarry
What are you doing to your bike Dude ? LOL
If you dont look after your Pitty they come back to bite ya in the ass !!
You bought the shock from us ?I didnt know we had sold one to you !!!
Have you heard of the phone,posting a problem on the Forum is a last resort if a supplier wont help out !!!
The adjusting knobs on the Fastace shocks are held in place with a tiny grubscrew.If you get rough with the adjuster knob or allow the grubscrew to come loose the knb can fall off..[in your case has]
I have taken a pic but my camera now has flat batteries so I cant post the pic here yet.
Congratulations Flarry you are the first I know of to have it happen.
I can probably machine up an Alloy replacement for your Fastace shock..Give us a call sometime !
Cheers Brian

Wow really? I'll see if I can find it again, if not I'll give you a call.

Latest posts

Back