Another Victorian Series!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgalis

Miniriders OG
Reaction score
B28FFB57-63E5-455C-9C06-9D9B9103BC0F-1353-000000E74495EE80_zpsaf7f69b7.jpg

3 round series
1st round starting November 9th
These races will be held on a purpose built mini track , with classes catering for different riding abilities and different bike sizes
Get along and have a blast

Last edited by a moderator:
Herd boys talking about this at kurri , Sounds like lots of fun!
Watt class's they planing to run ?

Not sure what classes they will be running until they know what numbers turn
up ?
Last time I think they had , juniors , girls , 10" , 12" A grade , 12" B grade
There might have been more classes but I'm not sure ?

Not sure what classes they will be running until they know what numbers turn
up ?
Last time I think they had , juniors , girls , 10" , 12" A grade , 12" B grade
There might have been more classes but I'm not sure ?

Hey mate sorry for off topic (ur dm's are full) I picked up ur trophy at Lytton yesti

Cool some summer time racing.

Might try and come along to a round and have a crack since Jase and Phil won't come to VCM!! haha. If you can't beat them join em. :)

Haha Nickkkk. Jase you guys coming down again? Track might have to be in the carpark this year, track is still under water, we'll see what the bobcat can do.

Just had a meeting at the shop, good news about to come, all new track that will remain all year round. Did a rough guesstimate of numbers, should be a very full gate, probably run 2 classes again for seniors a and b grade around 12 per class each. Should be good numbers in juniors as well. Boys from Tassie will be coming. Jase I dunno how many in 10 inch yet, probably the same as last time, should be full.
Track will be announced soon, maybe a location change as well. Bobcat and excavator ordered.

its unlikley i will be able to race, maybe picking up a linkage 125 on the weekend so possibly most events if i have the dosh that are a bit after nov 22nd i can drive too

id just go 12'' b grade my times around franga were good last time (and flow) just need to get out more and keep one ike stock so it does not break all the time

Not sure about 17/14 to be honest, I'll ask.

Yes anyone can race

Went to Bacchus marsh were looks as though the next Braaap race will be held at.. Nothing has started and a lot to be done in 2weeks I can tell you that! We have a bobcat heading over with mx lites racer Lewis wood looks as though will be building the track.. We have a rough idea for layout that should work for all sizes I will post pics as soon as progress has began

Im keen to race the bacchus marsh but need to sort out a lift, linkage bike and whatnot is ready

Latest posts

Back