Any dirt tracks in Sydney? nsw.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cruzen

Reaction score
Hey are there any dirt tracks in NSW sydney? im getting a dirt bike soon wanna be prepared.. thanks.

im more in the Maroubra area, like eastern side.. i hear about Meni? any one hear about it..?

hey Cruzen I also Live in Maroubra.

We shoul catch up some time..
Although both my bikes are kept at the office these days...They are used as promo bikes :( heheheh

Well thats the price you pay for having free company bikes...
Cheers VAdim

menai isnt the best to many dick heads you'll probably end up smashing into someone... been riding there for years once i get into the tack i head away from the main gate where all the hoons hang around

I second the dont go to Menai it is dangerous. You have Appin Mx track whick has a thumpstar track and supercross track aswell, Mt Kembla Mx track.

If you want to travel a bit you can go to Louee complex, Freeflight at gulgong, Nowra Mx, Buckenburra complex, Catombal range park at wellington all of these are about 3 and a half hours travel from you.

Heaps of options.

try kemble grange kart track tuesday nights for some min-motad...awesome fun and lots of pitbikes

yep i know a guy who was killed at the track in menai, i wouldnt go there after what happened (head on collision)

crazzy #1, thats the road leading down to the quary alot of guys ride flat out down that road even tho theres a blind corner halfway this is were the guy died a few years ago

crazzy #1 said:
yep i know a guy who was killed at the track in menai, i wouldnt go there after what happened (head on collision)

I also knew a dude that died there. Had a head-on with another mate.

Any other places you guys can think of to ride? I live in Kogarah and hook around on this Vacant land behind a park.

Wheres the closest place you fellas ride?

hey guys i live in mudgee nsw, 15 mins from gulgong if u guys ever come to freeflight get in contact with me and we'll go for a ride

Was at Menai today. New Illawarra Rd. I think its a different place to where all the clowns ride. Was awesome. We ended up hooking along some uphill trails.

Was pretty safe.There werent any idiots there Today.

in menai, there are plenty off stupid riders that wear shorts and a tee-shirt, maybe a bicycle helmet and some regular shoes, when they fall off and get hurt really badly and someone asks them why they werent wearing protective gear, they would say "i wasnt planning on falling off"

its their fault for not wearing the right gear!!!

up the road from the trails and stuff there is a mini bike club that operates every sunday, callen sutherland PCYC, i ride in it and its a gret place to learn how to ride, its a safe environment and kids are taught all the right skills, they have competitions once or twice month.

I wear jeans and a thick jacket and old colarado boots sometimes just runners. Never ride without my lid though.

Need Help

hey guys,
thinking of going to Menai but everyone has mixed opinions.
first of all is it legal?
secondly is it ok to ride if you are careful?
thirdly are cops on ur back all the time?
and finally does it cost?

please reply asap.
thanks

nah i'm pretty sure it doesn't cost $$$. i'm thinkin of goin there too, havent ridden on a track yet, just been hoonin' in the street.
aww crap, this is a really old thread ;)

Hey you guys no where to get a 50cc cheap bike i want one.....I need one!!!
Laters,
Thanx

hey guys,
thinking of going to Menai but everyone has mixed opinions.
first of all is it legal?
secondly is it ok to ride if you are careful?
thirdly are cops on ur back all the time?
and finally does it cost?

please reply asap.
thanks

what kind of bike you got.
where u live.
give me thoose answers and ill tell u the rest

Latest posts

Back