Any girls want to chat about bikes?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dubai still have the internet over there
they're not that far behind the times
dont be a stranger drop in every now and then let us know whats happenin

good luck and be safe

Hi all, had a great week but I am so tired! - heading off to Sydney on the weekend. I'll drop by again to say hi if I can sometime. Last time I wz here I said something about another person here, and I have to say its just my opinion so I hope no one is too cut by the comment - I am sure he's really very very nice. (Yay! I learnt how to edit!) No harm intended.Cya!

Last edited:
This'll be my last message probly. we're off tomorrow morning. Going to the states and europe for a couple of weeks then middle east for maybe three years. My brother's going to tear apart my Orion while I'm away *waah* - he says he'll build it up for me even better (yeah right).
Take care everyone - if I can I'll let you know if I see any minibikes on my travels! Cya :)

sooooooo not funny headsmess !! LOL BUT I DIDNT KNOW THIS THREAD EXISTED SO THANKS ! :D ill add my 5 cents worth.....Im a chickie that loves the dirt !!! I razz around on my 140cc Pit Pro (thats right fellas a chick with some power!!)....Slowly getting into the racing scene....any other chicks riding minis in Melb be good to know...organise a chicks day at one of the tracks or something!?? peace out

:( not funny:( welll, thats it...ima gunna go play emo now:( youve hurt my feelings.

and no! hugging wont help at all! at least, it never has before.....

*sulks*

haha! it is an old thread... why do ppl dig these things up all the time? and...why do they always get dragged up by noobs?

makes me wanna go find the oldest thread i can now:p, and reanimate it...

wow, miniriders first ever thread....interesting...

this is a mass old thread... lol

Maybe you should start a new girls only thread and if it gets enough interest we will look at givin yall a girls only section. Its always good to see more girls gettin into it and bashin bars with the boys.

haha go hug a tree ya sook headsmess !!

hmm first thread.... could be interesting..........do it !

good point I_thump....start our own see who's out there....

Last edited:
Maybe you should start a new girls only thread and if it gets enough interest we will look at givin yall a girls only section. Its always good to see more girls gettin into it and bashin bars with the boys.

ahem, sexist:p

im just thinking of coles new deal with "feminine hygiene" products and not charging GST on them....and their reasons...what about razors for men? what about just food in general?

not our fault were all human and have to pay for the necessities in life...

omfg.... i seem to have issues with everything lately...i apologise:eek:

hug a tree? me? the original lentil loving, dirt grabbin, tree hugging hippy? ok:) its a deal

haha go hug a tree ya sook headsmess !!

hmm first thread.... could be interesting..........do it !

good point I_thump....start our own see who's out there....

Go ahead and start one because I know there are a few old ones like this but a fresh one could be good and im sure you girls can keep it goin :p

ahem, sexist:p

im just thinking of coles new deal with "feminine hygiene" products and not charging GST on them....and their reasons...what about razors for men? what about just food in general?

not our fault were all human and have to pay for the necessities in life...

omfg.... i seem to have issues with everything lately...i apologise:eek:

Great point right there.

Oh and the issue with women has nothing to do with you bro coz its always them :D

I think I might get in trouble for that last comment :eek:

Latest posts

Back