Any good spots to ride in South east QLD

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxTWITCHxx

Reaction score
Just seen if any can tell me if there are any good tracks or trails to ride at in south east QLD
I ride at fort Lytton and go to kenilworth a fair bit. Just seen if there is any where else to check out ?

yeah bretto place is soo dope i rode it for the first time on the weekend now im hooked! so fun

will let yas know when , maybe this w/end coming is long w/end too?maybe a day here a day kenilworth??
hav to check with the boss if shes go any plans haha,

Just seen if any can tell me if there are any good tracks or trails to ride at in south east QLD
I ride at fort Lytton and go to kenilworth a fair bit. Just seen if there is any where else to check out ?

race day this sunay at fort lytton.

Sorry Hman. Missus birthday on this Sunday. Pre sure I would get my ass kicked if I raced on her birthday hahaha....

will let yas know when , maybe this w/end coming is long w/end too?maybe a day here a day kenilworth??
hav to check with the boss if shes go any plans haha,

Sounds good but i can't do this weekend coz it's missus/boss's birthday. I'll get ass kicked if I ride this weekend. The weekend after I am keen. Your track then kenilworth the next day.

Sorry Hman. Missus birthday on this Sunday. Pre sure I would get my ass kicked if I raced on her birthday hahaha....

sounds like time for a new missus, or buy her a bike for a pressie. catch you next time.

sounds like time for a new missus, or buy her a bike for a pressie. catch you next time.

Nah she is keeper. I am getting her a lil 110cc Quad haha so now when I wanna go ride she can't complain coz she can putt around on her Quad.

Latest posts

Back