Any of you 18+ into drunk backyard racing???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

motoluver

Reaction score
This is now why I love pit bikes so much. My mate has like a figure 8 flat track in his backyard with sweet berms. Nothing beats getting blind drunk and pumping out hotlaps with ya mates. Just holding it at wot dropping the clutch out of the berms and shooting down the straights. This is whats so great about owning china bikes. If they break they are cheap to fix. Ive put over 70 hours on my DHZ140 and have not had a single problem with it. Im always servicing it including frequent oil changes and I have never loctited a bolt or lost a bolt ;). I will try and get some video next weekend :D
So any of you 18+ into drunk backyard racing???

From my stand point -
Brother was driving out of the gold coast, another car was inbound, Drinkdriving + speeding + on the phone = My brother in wheelchair other guy $1000 fine and 12months with out driving..

yeh so drinking and doing anything other than dancin or chillin can't be a good thing.

each to their own - if you enjoy it cut sick, don't let me stop you.

Ahhhhh that has nothing to do with riding pitbikes drunk in a backyard.

Haha believe me it is. Just holding it flat not caring about coming off and injuring yourself. You get really into and start flowing real good. And then you realize you have killer arm pump and can no longer hold on. Gave the bike a service today. Dumped the oil and put fresh stuff in. Cleaned the filter and re greased the front and rear wheel bearings. Im impressed how this cheap china is holding up. I would recommend dhz140s, PP140s and MSO140s. They are great value for what they are and can handle a beating if they are maintained properly and washed after every ride like every bike should.

Drunk riding is stupid in any form be it private or public.. You just don't have the abilities to control things properly when intoxicated. Plus most people on this forum are not old enough to drink.

Nothing good will come of this thread.. Consider it locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back