Any one goin to Alexisonfire in sydney tomorrow night...??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim_

Reaction score
As the title says... Is anyone going to Alexisonfire at the hordern pavilion in Sydney tomorrow night? i will be there.. flew into Sydney today and staying in the city It is their farewell tour and they are only playing Sydney and Melbourne... so if you wanna see the sad end to a great band be shore to show you support for em..

Half my mates are goin, just flew in from my New Zealand trip and so pissed I couldn't get to it, it's a very sad time that's for sure, they are easily one of the best. Watch out is still one of the best albums from start to finish ever made IMO. So jealous

Half my mates are goin, just flew in from my New Zealand trip and so pissed I couldn't get to it, it's a very sad time that's for sure, they are easily one of the best. Watch out is still one of the best albums from start to finish ever made IMO. So jealous

+1 to that, watch out is awesome... close second was crisis... its been ages since i saw them back in 2010.. cant wait to see if they are going to go bigger and better then any of their other shows...

Latest posts

Back