Any one wanna go to tbones this weekend

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainey

Reaction score
Hey guys ive been hanging to go 4 a ride for 2 weeks now, im keen to go 4 a ride at tbones this sunday, is any one going up there as it would be great to meet a few of you guys. Cheers

I'd come but t-bones is a million miles away from me.

Hey Rainey if your coming down to tbones sunday, me and the lad will be at our mates track sunday, its on the way to tbones (5 mins from Goolwa) your welcome to stop and come for a ride at our track if ya want,

we will be there at 12oclock sunday, if you go through mt compass, than turn left 5 km past compass to go to Goolwa you will pass our track on the right, than tbones is only another 20mins from us,

Cheers

Last edited:
ye that wud b pretty gd cos im not sure if i will be riding but my cousin is thinkin of buyin a bike saturday so we mite need to ride it sunday so yeh..wats ur track like anyways....cheers........yeh i wud ride my bike but im a bit low on the funds atm....but if my cousin comes we cud just take his van and put his bike in the van with mine....i can only take my cr125 as my lil bros pitty needs some work.....so yeh i will keep u posted.....is ur track big enough for a cr125 or is it better suited for a pit bike

cheers

ye that wud b pretty gd cos im not sure if i will be riding but my cousin is thinkin of buyin a bike saturday so we mite need to ride it sunday so yeh..wats ur track like anyways....cheers........yeh i wud ride my bike but im a bit low on the funds atm....but if my cousin comes we cud just take his van and put his bike in the van with mine....i can only take my cr125 as my lil bros pitty needs some work.....so yeh i will keep u posted.....is ur track big enough for a cr125 or is it better suited for a pit bike

cheers

Iam lost, you start a thread asking for riders to ride sunday with ya, but your not riding:confused:

anyways sounds all too hard to me lol,

i will be riding im just not sure wat bike yet. If my cousin gets his bike i will be riding that too, but i wud probly take my cr anyways

Latest posts

Back