Any Pitbike/Mini Bike only tracks in QLD?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dynamicgs

Reaction score
Are there any pitbike only tracks in SE Qld? I find at the usual parks the setup just isnt ideal for pitbikes... would be awesome to ride with similar sized/powered bikes on a track specifically built for pittys....

Fort lytton is as close as it gets (just over gateway bridge), besides backyard tracks.

Hi Mulisha.. In Noosa but usually take my bike up to gympie or kenilworth to ride... where U at? Ever ride any public land / forestry? Gotta be some good, remote spots up this way somewhere where the boys in blue cant be bothered??? Just wanna get out there and give the bike a good run!

Fort Lytton looks pretty nice, but still looks overkill for a pitty I recon ... Be lookin over my shoulder for a 250 to land on my head! That maitland track looks epic though... almost makes me wanna take a road trip down there! Need one of these in QLD!!
maitland pitster pitbike races

Last edited:
to be honest fort lytton looks more mini suited then that track .

What are you riding by the way ? for a good rider i reckon fort lytton would be a sick track .
The jumps are just abit hard/scary to get .

And most of the time they run juniors/seniors so you would be landing on smaller children's heads lol.

im bout 40 mins from noosa Sorta pomona way, and dont ride forestry or public land been there none that..
And my tracks not realy a track ya can take ya bike for a good run as is too many jumps and to tight. its pretty much built for 10inch 50s , do search on here or y.tube for pics footage, see if ya up to it?

Ive got a YX160 Atomik...Ive only had the bike for about 2 months, so not really sure what level im up to... been riding on and off since I was a kid though...
Just liked the look of Maitland track as it was nice and wide, not rutted, and the jumps were big, but really gentle lookin ones....

just thought Id ask if ya knew of anything in the forest though...
Might be fun to come for a spin on your track one day though if youd be keen to let a stranger at it...

Oh you ride one of them small big bikes haha
yer your welcome come hav a dig one day just hit us up :)
Oh and My tracks a real 50 track not a big bike track with small jumps like matlaind track:)

Last edited:
Yeah man, saw your track on youtube.. looks bloody good for a hand dug front yard!
Would be definitely keen to have a go at it! Will PM ya for your details.... Cheers!

hey guys im southside brissy i ride a 150 atomik anyone know of some good spots cheers nick

hey guys im from the gold coast and looking at getting a pitpro 125. but im want to know if there are any places around Gold Coast that i can ride LEGALY. i dont mind traveling and hour inland,north or south. any help would be great.

Wyaralong is supposed to be open later this year.... is going to be about 1.5hrs from gold coast I think...
Will be massive if everything they are sayin is true...

Latest posts

Back