any Sa Riders keen on a ride

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainey

Reaction score
anyone want to go 4 a ride or can someone tell me wer to go where i can ride

normalsearchbuttonfordupz6.jpg

were abouts r ya im in salisbury heard jams is alright and port gawler is still ridable

^^^ dont listen to this dude

Jams is crap for pit bikes. Too sandy and no jumps.

Port gawler is closed. Don't attempt to ride their illegally because you will wreck it for the rest of us.

can u ride at port gawler leagally anymore,,,,has it reopened or u just ride there cos u can

my mate went there last week said he had fun tell him not 2 listen 2 me @#% u.sidney have u been down there latly its still packed every weekend every1 still rides there its just free now.sidney u r a 16 year old kid and i bet u ur chinas the only bike u have ever had shut up u dont now what u r on about

hahahahaha ease up man............ so jams is a sick place to ride. is it open every sat and sunday sounds the goods fellas, anyone goin out there this weekend,,,,,does anyone know wen tbones is open next

sidney u r a 16 year old kid and i bet u ur chinas the only bike u have ever had shut up u dont now what u r on about

have you been there?

no.

so shutup widowmaker. YOU are the person that bought a bike from THE 3 AMIGOS.

If you are paying me out because I ride a china i think you are paying out almost everyone else on this site.

Last edited:
wtf widowmaker ur a retard dude the only reason u didnt like jams is cause u probly couldnt clear the smallest gap there i seen ya jump in FOTM and i have been there didnt have my bike but had ago on my brothers so u shut the @#$% up.

and when i was there it wasn finished and it was still allright

wtf widowmaker ur a retard dude the only reason u didnt like jams is cause u probly couldnt clear the smallest gap there i seen ya jump in FOTM and i have been there didnt have my bike but had ago on my brothers so u shut the @#$% up.

see you obviously havn't been there because there are NO jumps.

Just stupid mounds of sand.

ive bought 6 bikes from the 3 stuges youre point my bike will outlast yours any day and i was there how would u now and i now 4 a fact that i was gettn air at jams!

and ive also bought 2 pit bikes from other dealers 4 my little sister shes 8 and she broke it it was an atomik 70 three amigos aint that bad just bcause u were stupid enough 2 pay 130 bucks 4 tapers no need 2 tell every1 there shit have u bouht a bike from there no.bsides the little pocket rockets thats brake an hour after riding it.

how do u expect me 2 do that! the dude wanted 2 no where 2 ride u put in sum dumdass reply so i thought id let him now where i ride and i aint just dropn off gutters n stuff like u r jams is close 2 me no cops jumps 2 hit (piles off sand) its decent better than hittn the streets and port gawler still good.now leave it!

Last edited:
Yes. My dumbass reply was.

Jams is crap for pit bikes. Too sandy and no jumps.

Port gawler is closed. Don't attempt to ride their illegally because you will wreck it for the rest of us.

Latest posts

Back