Any suggestions for cheap mods?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhys

Reaction score
Hey guys about 1 year ago i baught 2 chinese 110cc bikes one has turned into spare parts. I only ride it on the street and was just wondering if theres any cheap things i could buy to make it:
1. Look better
2. Go faster
3. Be quiter

obviously most parts will be chinese cuz i want cheap as its basiccaly a peice of **** bike so dont want to spend heeps :D

thanks in advanced :D

well new plastics and graphcs always looks better

sell the 110 motor and get a 2nd hand 125 or 140

um get one of those silencers off ebay will make it quieter

to make it quiter....
repack your exhaust with stainless steel, but leave 1 layer of original packing on the outside. and pack it tight as possible.
then get a red bull can or whatever fits best and cut it off about 2" from the bottom, drill a decent sized hole in it around the size of 5cent coin or several smaller holes, attach it the the end of the muffler.
will be quiet as like that and only cost around $10

Thanks for the comments,
1. why would i not ride it on the street.
2. im a motorbike retard so that makes no sense to me and sounds hard DvDrip! Lol

well it aint registered for 1 and all you would do is piss people off and give the rest of us a bad name.

well if you ride it on the streets and get caught by the cops ur loose ur bike and a big fine

i barely ride it on the streets and the people around here dont mind and i dont hoon around :p

you're still a ****wit.
stay off the road you dickhead, use it for it's intended purpose.. just cause people dont mind, dont mean you arent gonna get done, and give the rest of us a bad name...

whats rong with that?

I do only ride it on the street and i barely ride it on the street.

a: its not registered
b: its not insured
c: i'm guessing you dont have a bike license
d: guessing you arent old enough to have a car license either
e: riding areas around australia are getting shut down, thanks to champions like you. people complain about pitbikes on the streets, so councils shut down the riding areas, cause that's where they see them predominantly
f: it's illegal
g: if you hit someone, you arent covered if you injure them
h: if someone hits you, they arent required to cover your medical or mechanical costs, as you were being a dickhead, and riding on the road, unlicensed on and unregistered and uninsured vehicle.
i: cause your a hero for doing it...
you want to ride dirt bikes, ride em on the dirt. preferably private dirt, where you'll hurt no one but yourself...

a. you'll get over it eventually
b. i do ride dirt on my other bikes.

wow you suck at the internet Rhys .... way to lose friends and alienate people

everything Thump posted is true mate that's how it is ...

you might think you look cool doin toe drag wheelies up the road but trust me ....

the motorcycling community as a whole thinks you are tosser for doing it .... if you are still wondering why go back and read Thumps post .... really read it ... then have a think about it ... because if you have'nt guessed we are not down with riding on the road ..;)

3528.jpg

pretty sure you'll be banned shortly if you keep it up...
have a bit of a think about it mate.. you ride your other bikes on the dirt, supposedly...
why ride the pitty on the bitumen?
just asking for trouble..
or you so gangsta trouble is your middle name, and you'll pop a cap in the ass of any cop who tries to chase you down?...

Latest posts

Back