any suggestions?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doss

Reaction score
hi,
i have about $800-$900 to spend on a moto and im leaning towards getting the pitpro 125cc RR, i dont want to get something to big and expensive because itll be my first real moto apart from my quad wich is pretty average. just wondering if there are any other recomendations in this price range?
any help would be appreciated cheers.

I very highly recommend against buying the Pit Pro RR the quality just in not their at all. For that kind of price range the BEST thing you could possibly do and everyone will back me up with this is buy a Atomik Nitrous 150 or 160. They come with an Alloy swing arm which is so much better than the pit pros and you get better engine and quality. You can pick one up for around $750 then with your spare money get some Pro Taper bars, D.I.D chain or RK because the ones that come stock are just a complete rubbish chain that will cost you money when they snap and do some damage to your engine. A CNC throttle, Loctite, Motul oil, greese and your set and will still not cost you as much as a Pitpro rr and will out perform it by a long way. Its also a great plat form to work off. As your skills progress and you become more of an advanced rider you will know what it needs by the handling of it things like a better Rear shock. A lot of people go Fastace or DNM. Fastace are that little bit cheaper but DNM seem to be a little better in performance wise. Then their will be other bits like forks etc later on down the track. But when you try to buy things like suspension try to get something that is actually adjustable no point buying a good brand like dnm or fastace if its not adjustable you need adjustments...And then for the engine to make it a bit more reliable and to get more out of it a OKO26/28mm carby...

Hope that helps.

i live in mooroolbark its kind of near the yarra valley lilydale area, and theres a big retarding basin that not many people go to and we also go up to mt st leonard trails sometimes. what about you?

Latest posts

Back