Any technology issues!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

br0die

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just a quick introduction before I get to my point:

My name is Brodie, I am 17 years old, and I am currently IT Support for Fremantle (Dockers) Football Club.

Okay guys, so basically I've been reading around the forums and have been overwhelmed with the amount of information supplied, and the amazing friendly and patient nature of regulars here.

Due to my lack of expertise in mini's, I'm a bit stumped when it comes to putting back in to the community, so I decided to make use of what I AM an expert at, and help out where I can.

If you guys ever come across any issues with computers, laptops, phones, tablets, etc.. (ANYTHING technology), feel free to PM me for some support.

I can't promise you that I will know the answer 100% of the time, but there are very few times when clients/customers/staff come to me and present an issue that I cannot fix, or find a work around for at the very least.

So drop me a line, try to include as much information as possible (What the issue is, what happens, how long it's been happening for, any suspected causes, symptoms, etc..) and I'll try my best to get back to you ASAP!

Cheers guys,
br0die.

Last edited:
Hey mate thanks for the good words. Good to know people like yourself and happy to help others. If any problems arise they know where to find you.

Latest posts

Back