any tracks or good riding spots near geelong

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

INZANES MOTOS

Reaction score
does any1 know or live in geelong and have any spots to ride at or know were any tracks are with in a couple of hours please help...
P.S looking for peps to ride with as i just moved here and dont have any riding buddies here....

yea... you will have too look around buddy im sure there is somewhere to ride, as i said my mates mate owns a property down there so thats were we might spend some time on occasions along long weekends!

Old post but ill BUMP to let anyone still looking for spots in geelong to ride.
if you take the ringroad bike path to the very end, you end up in fynzford, and right at the end of the track there is a driveway you go down which will leead into a big padock with tracks, jumps, great place to ride, and its private property so cops cant do s#!t*, and ive already had a word with the owners and they say its all good to ride there just aslong as we dont rip up the driveway ;)

i ride down at fynzford, good place to ride pittys. needs to be some bigger jumps tho

Last edited:
hi i know this is very old and might not get a respose but is this track / place to ride still at fyansford if so could any one tell me what the address is so i can check it out thanks

wouldnt go there anymore, police patrol that area quite often for pitbike riders and the woman who owns that property got a bit upset because that long gravel driveway that you go down at the end kept getting ripped up

Latest posts

Back