Any where to ride in Sydney besides pacific park

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judge

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can ride around blacktown or Sydney I seen a thread about Helensburgh or appin an riverstone can anyone tell me where they r or any where eles tar

yeah mate behind erskin park st clair area im there all the time

marra marra but you didna hear that from me!

pacific park. aint been there and i cant even remember where it is but its close...

something about londonderry...

got recy rego? expands the choices much so :)

at londonderry is the drop zone witch is crown land and cops are red hot out there
appin has two tracks you can ride one for thumpstars and the other is the 88 track thats a pritty good track
and where i go riding is private property havnt had much trouble with police out there and im there all the time

hey mate, is this place hard to find? (erskin park) do you have any trouble from the cops?

Last edited:
no mate iv been pulled up once in 3 years and was asked to leave as it is private property but im there every weekend it is awsum riding there its just off the great westurn hwy minchinbury

sweet, i will try and borrow my friends ute tomorrow arvo and go and have a look, im new on mini's so if your around go easy on me! ;-) oh and thats providing its not flooded too! haha

directions from the gwh would be good aswell

thanks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back