any1 know ruby...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mintard

Reaction score
hey, as quite a few of you probably know, i know ruby, he use to kinda be a mate of mine... well he's got my new wheels for my bike, coz my rear rim went bang (it was kinda funny)... and now that i've asked for him to actually give them to me so i can put them on and go out riding again, he's completely ignoring me...

So I was just wondering if anyone else actually knows him and if they'd be able to get a hold of him?? coz i want my wheels!

cheers.

No she is not, she dosen't talk shit about herself.

Ruby is a bloke in his 30's who told us all this crap about himself (pretending it was some fictional caracter called Ricky) posting up pics of his own bikes hoping we would all worship him.

No she is not, she dosen't talk shit about herself.

Ruby is a bloke in his 30's who told us all this crap about himself (pretending it was some fictional caracter called Ricky) posting up pics of his own bikes hoping we would all worship him.

arr k, seems you can't believe everything you read..lol

Wouldn't know him if I fell over him... sounds like a keyboard warrior/tosser to me though.....good luck :cool:

FINALLY got a hold of him!!! he's bringing my wheels over later! YAY i can ride again!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

other than a busted rear rim pretty good, got new plastics so looks heaps betta than b4 when they were all smashed up (thanx to ruby hitting a tree with my bike) getting new motocross gear on friday, and hopefully get to go out riding soon... :D:D

why dont you just buy a new one, they cost like $60!!!:confused:
(like usual another girl relying on a guy...think wonder women)

Latest posts

Back