Anybody keen for a Larbert ride (NSW)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timeeh

Go Go Gadget Moderator
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm heading out to Larbert with a couple of others on the weekend of 22-23, we'll be camping out there for the weekend so if your keen pop on out, cost is $10 per bike and last time i was out there that covered the 2 days and camping. The track is located here
<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;source=s_q&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=Larbert+Road,+Larbert,+NSW,+Australia&amp;aq=0&amp;oq=Larbert+road+,+NSW,+Australia&amp;sll=-35.302237,149.779379&amp;sspn=0.01457,0.027874&amp;t=h&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;hq=&amp;hnear=Larbert+Rd,+Larbert+New+South+Wales+2622,+Australia&amp;ll=-35.335031,149.772097&amp;spn=0.058255,0.111494&amp;z=14&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;source=embed&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=Larbert+Road,+Larbert,+NSW,+Australia&amp;aq=0&amp;oq=Larbert+road+,+NSW,+Australia&amp;sll=-35.302237,149.779379&amp;sspn=0.01457,0.027874&amp;t=h&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;hq=&amp;hnear=Larbert+Rd,+Larbert+New+South+Wales+2622,+Australia&amp;ll=-35.335031,149.772097&amp;spn=0.058255,0.111494&amp;z=14" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>
It's is right next door to Briadwood and about an 1hr south east of canberra, mainly made up of loads of bush tracks with a few little cirle tracks at the start.

Hey the price sounds good, ill have to see if my mates keen, and we'd have to camp there too. it would take about 5 hours to get there!

central coast, its a bit of a drive, it wouldnt be to bad with a couple of people. Some single trail tracks would be good to ride, any hill climbs???

sounds like a sick weekend but iv got the pacific park ride the weekend after this one so sorry bud i wont make it but bef next time ill come for sure

No hill climbs :( Unless you venture out the back into National Park, then there is some awesome ones ;) BUT!! apparently the cops have been hitting it hard lately - 30 lads in 2 weekends so i heard, and this was only 1-2 months ago, so I probly wouldn't be going out on a pit bike (if you get my drift) but plenty of single track and it of a fire trail and **** loads of sand (arm pump after about the first 5mins....) Gonna try n camp down by the river this time, so maybe a bit of a swim in-between rides, but i havn't seen the river yet so not sure how deep/wide it is, but i'll find out soon.

sounds like a sick weekend but iv got the pacific park ride the weekend after this one so sorry bud i wont make it but bef next time ill come for sure

Oh sheet :( I don't think i'll the doin the PP this time round BUT never say never :) It's probly a bit late notice and it's 3 days b4 chissy so I won't be expecting a great turnout but it'll be a ride nonetheless.

doesn't forest gate have a pit bike track with jumps

doesn't forest gate have a pit bike track with jumps

No idea? If it's the one i'm thinking of no... But i think theres 2 out at the flat now but iv'e only been to one and that would of been about 6yrs ago. + the pricing isn't so great expecially once you include camping.

So far only myself, my wife (pit-bike), my sis (another yz250) and my younger sis (old yami 100) and maybe Shearer and Shan? Got a couple of others who have said maybe, but we'll wait and see on the day.

Yep, just an excuse to get out of town and go for a ride. No set plan, except camp - ride - beer and that's about it.

haven't been out there only been to forest gate and just fairbairn park have they got tracks out there not much of a fan of trails.

fair call, there aint much in the way of a track out there, and the main one is sandy as hell with whoops the size of most pitbikes :) But if your bored/keen for a bit of a play around, then pop on out.

we haven't been out to larbert yet. I see from the posts that it sounds like it's mostly trails. is it any good for kids? sounds cheap enough though

ps, some fast 50's used to use the fairbairn mini bike track. where have they all gone to?

I'm loading up a quick vid to give you an idea of what it's like out there. Should be up in about n hour, i'll post back then.

Latest posts

Back