Anyone from Northern Tassie way

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMFAO! benox... hahahaha!

welcome mate.. hope you enjoy the site:D

cool, thanks...yeah totally new to this site, lot of stuff to look at, yeah Tassie born and bred so im use to living here, lol....hope to meet some ppl on here and read up on sum info. Being female and all, im not 'in the know' as some guys are...cheers

LMFAO! benox... hahahaha!

welcome mate.. hope you enjoy the site:D

cool, thanks...yeah totally new to this site, lot of stuff to look at, yeah Tassie born and bred so im use to living here, lol....hope to meet some ppl on here and read up on sum info. Being female and all, im not 'in the know' as some guys are...cheers

The girls on this site know a lot more than most of the guys on here...lol

there's a few mini riders up your way, and a few females, and at least one i've seen can ride a bike pretty damn well.

i'm from dport, there's plenty of riders up here, and a few places to ride as well. I'll be living in launy again next year though..

so you have a bike?

Yeah, il post up pics when i get it back, i got my own last sat, was riding quad and a mates braap, was riding out for a while then it stalled and wont start, no compression what so ever, maybe thinking it was the clutched is jammed, apparently a common prob with these bike or most new ones, i was still runnign it in!! Then i borrowed a mates bike, and stacked it! lol, go sum awesum brusisesso wil have to wait until they heal and i get my bike back from town to ride again, i am waaay sore.

hey i'm from launnie and ride let me know if ya want to hook up

Latest posts

Back