Anyone go riding at wesburm today?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingers

Reaction score
Was out riding at wesburn today and seen a group of guys come up on minis and was just wondering if it was anyone from the forum that was there?

was a good day for riding today, althought the tracks weren't the greatest cause of how slippery they were, was sliding around everywhere today.

haha yeah mud is awesome but they're was just to much mud there yesterday, couldnt get up half the hills. They're was an oldewr guy up they're riding a pitty with slicks on. dont know how he managed to get anywhere, he went past us and his tyre was just spinning all the way, lol

i was up at the quarry last week but not yesterday

and yeah she was pretty slippery we had a hard time on a few hillz around there especially the one that head straight up to the peak the washouts make it fun but once ya loose traction your gone

was heaps of fun i made it up the quarry wall she was a bite skatey in a couple of spots though

will let ya know when we go up there next

do ya know the dude on the warby hwy with the track i think it's before woori ???

P1181743.jpg

is that the quarry your talkin about? Been meaning to get up to that part with the yzf, is there many trails around that part?

nah dont know the guy, you talkin about the track thats basically under high voltage lines?

yeah thats the track

and thats the quarry it's a fun as climb and there's some real good trails but if ya dont know the tracks be wairy of 4wd bog holes

there's some good riding around the other side of the mountain but ya gotta travel on bitchy to get there now so we didn't head that way

where abouts do you ride in wesburn

whenever we go there we normally go down old warburton road about 3km and then turn right up a dirt road, its a pretty popular place up there, theres two massive hill climbs there. thinks its known as mine shaft hill??? we also ride around the trails on mount bride road on the old warby road side

Latest posts

Back