anyone good at photoshop??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickles09

Reaction score
ok this seems gay but its for school so shutup
can anyone take away the num chakas for me and make it look half decent?
cheers mick

untitled2.jpg

It will be hard i cant do it but can you just use a differnt bunny?
try posting this on a photoshop forums people will love to do it :)

dude...... thats pretty gay , just kidding lol ,, i would give it a go if i had photoshop on my puta...

here's the bunny doing a burn out on an apprila!

cheers kyle.

Attachments

• moto bunny.jpg
    moto bunny.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 55
haah looks sick any chance of getting the num chacks off for me?

do you just want the numchucks or do you want to put them on something eg, barney the dinosaur or something?

i want the num chakas off the bunny and protapers put there instead :D

sorry mate just tried to put tapers in it's hands but it's too hard to make it look real. I'm sure someone else could do it.

cheers kyle

Yeah, that would look sikk. ha ha. I'm pretty poor with photoshop but that seems really hard to do. Like Jakey said shove it on a photoshop forum.

dude it couldn't find the time to make his paws look decent so i just put gloves on him.

2is9tet.png

Last edited:
yeahhhh that looks sick man ur good making the body looking so good on the bunny and ow i can wait for u to do it :)

its what i study at tafe....i will probably do it tomorrow at tafe and post it up for you?

thats what my mum tells me.

So i expect my cheque for $99 in the mail by friday?

lol dude i had a crack at it on my laptop...its hard using a touch pad...if your not happy with it i will use a mouse tomorrow.

2ew2z2u.png

Latest posts

Back