Anyone interested in swapping bike for motorized bicycle?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizza1645

Reaction score
Im just wandering if anyone on the Gold coast or Brisbane would be interested in ditching there mini and swapping it for a motorized bicycle.

I recently finished building an epic custom made motorized bike.

Got the engine custom made in Queensland by Rock solid engines. 66cc 2 stroke

Mounted on a Fugi Nevada 2010 almost brand new and bought with kit $550.

Engine 66cc with dry clutch (non centrifugal) and expansion chamber $490

Top speed around 60 kph. Can go faster with a high compression head $95. (65-70kph)

Can get you to work easy, cops dont give you any trouble. Ive had a cop pull me over but not because of my bike, but to check my bag. His partner held my bike up while he went through my stuff. (riding through industrial area at 2am) Didn't mention bike or lack of helmet.

Ill get pics up if someones interested.

Id be looking for a pitpro or similar. Bikes worth well over a $1000 with the aftermarket parts. But ill take bikes worth 500-1000. Mainly because i totaled my mini bike so i'm really desperate for a dirt bike.

If someone wants to swap ill even throw in helicoil kits in the exhaust flanges to prevent stripping ($30 done professionally).

Cheers

ps. bikes only like 1 month old and completely run in on 50:1 high performance ****.

Last edited:
Heres a pic when i first finished it.

It doesnt have the expansion pipe similar to large 2 stroke dirt bikes.
Or the front mounted take setup.

Cheers

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 34
The engine looks an awful lot like this, which certainly isn't $490... They even do an 80cc kit.

Last edited:
The engine looks an awful lot like this, which certainly isn't $490... They even do an 80cc kit.

lol sorry but you obviously dont have the knowledge, theres no 80cc bike ktis and RSE produces almost the exact same engine from similar casts.

lol sorry but you obviously dont have the knowledge, theres no 80cc bike ktis and RSE produces almost the exact same engine from similar casts.

Woops, just noticed the F80 is 66cc... Either way, it's far from the price you listed.

Hey pal how come yours cost so much to build as i built one over the wkend to get me around.

Mine only cost me $350 & that was with a brand new beach cruiser & motor..

4ccbde248f3da4f4b0d34ebb0.jpg

Hey pal how come yours cost so much to build as i built one over the wkend to get me around.

Mine only cost me $350 & that was with a brand new beach cruiser & motor..

4ccbde248f3da4f4b0d34ebb0.jpg

Because those engines are made in china and these are made in australia?

Its like comparing atomik with original thumpers.

Because those engines are made in china and these are made in australia?

Its like comparing atomik with original thumpers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... No, they are not.

You're kidding yourself if you believe for a second that there is a company in Australia casting little 2t engines. By the sound of it, you bought an engine from an Aus company who do a little work to them and mark them up ludicrously.

direct from there web page

Rock Solid do not simply purchase from overseas manufacturers and on-sell products to end users. We do not know any other organization in Australia who disassemble motors and rebuild them before they forward the product onto their clients, Rock Solid Engines DO! That’s what we do for a living; we assemble and modify engine components.

Rock Solid Engines source our engines from China, and have extensively visited numerous manufacturers in person throughout 07/08 for thorough assessment. A casting manufacturer has been handpicked along with component manufacturers to commence production for Rock Solid Engines exclusively.

tho i bet there alot better than ya ebay chunker ,hence the highr price , if i was into these things i would go to rocksolid as well

hey whats the rules on these things on the road , i seen a few but also seen some funstoppers pulling em up

These kits are also illegal on the road. You're just lucky you got away with it when you got pulled...

From their site:
"PLEASE NOTE ALL 2 AND 4 STROKE ENGINES WITH THE EXCEPTION OF OUR 200W 50CC MOTOR ARE ILLEGAL TO BE RIDEN ON ROAD AND ARE RECOMMENDED FOR OFF ROAD USE."

I guess it might be worth more than an unmodified China engine, but not a huge amount... Can you provide details on what has been modified and improved?

I might also note, the most expensive 70cc kit on their website (which you clearly don't have), is only $464.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back