Anyone know where i can get this helmet

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roost666

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
Hey all,

Am looking for the below helmet in size SMALL/MEDIUM, Does any1 know where i can get 1 online, I can only find them available in large and XL

093721-4908000.JPG

Oh and if a mod could add "get" to my title that would be great lol.

Just tried a google image search, (damn nice lookin helmet) and after cilcking on about 10 different stores all of em only list large and XL, like you said... Im gonna guess your'e just gonna need a bigger head :)

Just tried a google image search, (damn nice lookin helmet) and after cilcking on about 10 different stores all of em only list large and XL, like you said... Im gonna guess your'e just gonna need a bigger head :)

haha yeah its looking that way :angry-smiley-010:

Yeah they look awesome, but suck to keep clean, otherwise i would get 1.

Might get this 1 as my mate can get it for $250 :D

s1600_ONE_GAMMA_HELMET600.jpg

Jus got myself a set of white SIDI's a couple of weeks back... Only worn em once an there already dirty, i can only imagine what it would look like after playin in the dirt...

Try motorcross giant in the US, or Full Circle Powersports. They are where I have got mine from in the past. Usually a lot cheaper than buying here in Aus.

theres companies in australia selling lots of helmets, google like MX gear australia or motorcross gear australia and stuff like that. i got a hold of a company who was selling the helmet i wanted much cheaper than stores. cant remember the name tho. i know theyre in eastern states though and they do ship interstate (i know taz is overseas techinically)

Jus got myself a set of white SIDI's a couple of weeks back... Only worn em once an there already dirty, i can only imagine what it would look like after playin in the dirt...

They will be fine as long as you clean them after every ride, But if you are like me, I end up getting lazy with it and just stick em in the cupboard lol

Try motorcross giant in the US, or Full Circle Powersports. They are where I have got mine from in the past. Usually a lot cheaper than buying here in Aus.

theres companies in australia selling lots of helmets, google like MX gear australia or motorcross gear australia and stuff like that. i got a hold of a company who was selling the helmet i wanted much cheaper than stores. cant remember the name tho. i know theyre in eastern states though and they do ship interstate (i know taz is overseas techinically)

Cheers will check em out.

troy lees are expensive

How much is your head worth ?

TroyLee helmets are very nice and light weight, not to badly priced in Australia either now days the SE3 series are $470-$500 depending on the shop your buying them from

I prefer the AIR series over the SE3, the AIR just seem to have a softer inside lining material.

Latest posts

Back