Anyone on here a tradie?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack_Bikes

Reaction score
Hi, just wanted some info from some trade workers manly carpenters and plumbers but happy to hear from any.
Just wanted to if you would recommend your trade and if the pay is good. And what the work is like.
Thanks

I'm a sparky, pay is good and I do commercial/domestic work and I love it!

Thanks for the reply, is the industry strong at the moment? Can you pick up little jobs on the side easily?
Thanks

Gas fitter in sa. works fairly quiet at the moment, you looking to get into a trade?

I'm about to do an electrical apprenticeship as well so should be better for me.

Gas fitter in sa. works fairly quiet at the moment, you looking to get into a trade?

I'm about to do an electrical apprenticeship as well so should be better for me.

Well I know that heyday and stowe etc are a bit low on work at the moment, they sacked a whole bunch of people but my company is booming at the moment, we got jobs coming out of our asses. And about cashies, I get offers ALL the time! If you do become a sparky, don't let your friends know, you will be doing love jobs all the time hahaha

Oops sorry, forgot to mention incase you don't know who heyday, Stowe etc are, they are the biggest electrical contractors around.

Latest posts

Back