anyone race SSR brand?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEMONDAVE

Reaction score
anyone over there race SSR brand bikes ? i race an SSR 160 with las vegas 10" class legal frame mods (came from factory as a 14/12 bike now a 12/10 racer) i am running a honda based stroker motor of the 117cc size and have had excellent luck so far , motor was built by the world famous "DON" @ PAX RACING in southern calif has a takegawa manual clutch , takegawa inner rotor , and a few other goodies.
i got my bike as a roller from SGRUSA.com (also known as staggs racing) .
please let me know what you think of my race bike , i will be adding custom made graphics very soon and a bigger motor soon too a 184/195 in size depending on avalibility of motors when i am ready.

Attachments

• SSR CRF 70 LEFT.jpg
    SSR CRF 70 LEFT.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 32
  • SSR CRF70 RIGHT.jpg
    SSR CRF70 RIGHT.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 24
hey demondave, welcome to mini riders, i can only think of one person running a ssr frame in australia, there not big here as the isn't a distributor. you can't go wrong with the crf70 style bike they look the goods, are you racing vegas this year ?

hey demondave, welcome to mini riders, i can only think of one person running a ssr frame in australia, there not big here as the isn't a distributor. you can't go wrong with the crf70 style bike they look the goods, are you racing vegas this year ?

planning on racing vegas this year , i gotta get a biger motor 184-195cc with a daytona clutch and close ratio trans.
i do know tboltusa.com ships everywhere a guy in italy just pm me on planet minis and said he got an SSR CRF70 frame form them.
yea i think the CRF70 look is the best and i have added a KTM sx65 front fender to change up the look a bit

sounds good mate, you should post some pictures up ?

dave is a champion everyone on miniriders. he may be from the US but he is eazy to deal with ;)

Latest posts

Back