Anyone riding @ HRI practice tomorrow?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zaffa86

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is going to the HRI practice day in preparation for the race next weekend?

Has anyone raced there before?

I'll be going down to ride and will be my first time doing anything like this. Anything I should know :D

Yep i will be going with a couple of mates... should be a good day.. IS any one racing the following weekend?????

Depending on how i go tomorrow then I will decide if i race following weekend...

arghhh i would of but its to far , but im in for the race next week!
hopefully you can get a little bit of practice before the race?.

Well yesterday was fun something different even though i left early! Never raced on a track before only done trails and I think I was doing alright until i broke my rear sprocket, which wasnt so bad cause I had to leave anyway!

Thanks to the guys who made the track and to HRI for making it possible...

As for racing next weekend...when i found out some of the guys leaving me for dead were amateurs its was a little disheartening... maybe china class if my bike is fixed...

when i left there was bout 20 however i left at 10am...

Nah wasnt to sandy but in saying that it is slippery. Wetting the track to keep the dust down but its on in select areas. Only a few corners were slippery with one corner really boggy but that was only earlier in the day.

Obviously the conditions will have changed throughout the day as more people rode on it. Fun track though!

I have never ridden a stocker so I cant help there sorry.

we had one or two guys on a stocka was pretty quick all the way around bar going up the straight... pretty hard to cater for everyone all the time... in all everyone was stoked about the track ... most havnt seen top gear on there bike on any track so should be interesting come race day.. see u all there.

Latest posts

Back