AnyOne Selling A PitBike For Parts Or Repair?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitchy125

Reaction score
Hey Guys, i'm just after a pitbike that s smashed up and if anyone is selling it for parts or repair please let us no just repost here in this thread.
anythink from 50cc upto 140cc would be sweet and my neighbour is looking to buy one
so anyone in Victoria that is selling let us know cheers mitch

I might know someone that has something like your after so I will ask him and if so I will pm you the details. Will you pick up in melbournes west suburbs?

hay mitchy!! i was just wondering what parts in persific u wer lookin 4?? and for what kinda bike? thought id reply and let you kno ive got 3 mini motox bikes (1 works 2 spares) with a big box of parts ranging from carbs to sprokets, also got a malaguti 50cc (bigish frame) and i also got a 110 lefan engine and pit bike frame (no forks cuz they snapped!) spare handle bars, two wheelz, 2 chains and 2 bak cogs and 1 front sproket all agoing cheep as chips (gots ta get rid of it all ready for my new bike crx 250)

FRAME WANTED (disk brake mount)

Mate, am chasing a frameset that has front and rear disk brake mount. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks mate!:D

Latest posts

Back