Anyone tried this on their carby?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickaninny

Reaction score
news_prod_pw.jpg

Boyesen Engineering has developed the PowerWing™, which increases horsepower and torque on 2 and 4 stroke bikes. On 2 strokes, the PowerWing improves power from idle to midrange with no loss on the top end. 4 strokes see power boosts from idle through over-rev. The Boyesen PowerWing simply outperforms all other carburetor dividers on the market today.

Motocross Action has determined, “It's more responsive to throttle input, picks up sooner and runs cleaner," giving it a 4-star rating. Get more velocity, more response and more power with PowerWing. Find the PowerWing available for your model.

Lol thats exactly what I thought when I seen the ad.:D

In the ad in Dirt action it says for all sizes minis included. No price. On the Boyesen website it is in new product release and nothing on sizes.
Hillz might have some info hopefully

i found this
INCREASED AIRFLOW: Increases horsepower and torque in 2 and 4 stroke bikes. AERODYNAMIC design maximizes velocity generation and power gain. WING CHANNEL minimizes disturbance at needle jet without affecting jetting curve. PRECISION FIT assures perfect alignment and easy installation.

Latest posts

Back