Anyone Wanna Go Riding At Big River? Vic...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingers

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone wants to go up to big river on the 31st of july to the 2nd of august. Me and a couple of mates are gonna be heading up there to camp and do some moto riding. We Will be riding big bikes but if any of you wanna bring up your pitties and go for a burl or if ya wanna bring up a big bike and come ur welcome to join us.

Big river is about 40 min outa marysville and if any of you know the place we will be staying at stockmans rewards campin area.

There is a facebook event if ya wanna come either reply here or if ya got facebook, invite yaself to come up.

Big River Ride

^^ Is there a way to get that to work so people who dont have facebook can see it?

Last edited:
Hey Kingers,

That sounds a bit of alright. Always wanterd to go riding up that way. Would have to bring both the big bike and the mini's I think.

How old are most of you boys?

do you get much trouble from the feds up there ?? only bought my bike on the week end but am hanging to take it out for a flogging i haven't got rec reg or license yet

Motovertman, Im 20 myself and my mates are 19 - 21, yeah its alright riding up there some nice fire tracks up there, and if ya keen ya can ride to the top of terrible and hopefully there would be snow.

Crim 87, Its a big forest alot of hunters and 4wds go up there and i never seen a ranger around up there at all, so i dont think that you'd have any probs riding up there, i was there the weekend just been and seen a couple of pitties getting around without a prob

Motovertman, Im 20 myself and my mates are 19 - 21, yeah its alright riding up there some nice fire tracks up there, and if ya keen ya can ride to the top of terrible and hopefully there would be snow.

Crim 87, Its a big forest alot of hunters and 4wds go up there and i never seen a ranger around up there at all, so i dont think that you'd have any probs riding up there, i was there the weekend just been and seen a couple of pitties getting around without a prob

Thanks for the info mate. How many are going so far? Don't like riding in very large groups. Takes to long to get anywhere.

I might be bringing a crew of between 2 and 4 people depending on circumstances.

Ok cool, So far there are gonna be three of us heading up, but if there becomes to many of us we can just split up in 2 groups, cause yeah it does take a long time when there are a heap of people

Hey guys just letting you know that we will not being going up there on this weekend. ut we will be going up on the weekend that the stockmans rally is on, the 25th of oct we will be going sat for a ride then attending the event on the sunday. might make a new thread for it and see if anyone is interested in coming.

Sorry about canceling :(

Latest posts

Back