Anyone want a scary washing machine?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I refuse to touch it because I'm still getting over the whole dinosaur scare thing.

If your in a fix and need a cheap washing machine and are either completely deaf or hate your neighbours this baby is for you."

:p bloody classic! typical kiwis:p

why are you looking for a washing machine in NZ, may i ask??

ok, i gotta go change my pants from peeing myself:eek:

"Once while washing a load of towells it got a bit out of balance and it got so out of control for a minute that I swear I actually saw a porthole to another dimension open above it just for a second"

Classic ,what scares me more tho is Sklar looking for a scary washer in N.Z :eek:

:eek: maybe shes been teleported through that wormhole in the very fabric of the time/space continuum?:eek:

its the end of the world, as we know it:eek: (and i feel fine:eek:)

I dunno Skylar but im sure they sell em in Australia ,hang on i ask the cook ,,,yep she confirms it

Irons Now Available in Australia :eek:

Have you guys actually scrolled down and read the questions and answers?? They're even better than the add!!

This guy is off tap! Hahahahaha

Like this..... lol

Q Oh this is classic LOL thanks for the laugh!!!!! maybe someone can use it in a washing machine race...it sounds like it may just win or at least scare the other ones away LOL kizmc (1202 )

A There are washing machine races? Do you have any more information on this? I've been looking for a new hobby for a while. I was into designing "Gangster themed" hot glue guns for the younger generation to enjoy textiles with. I was trying to encourage them to put down the playstation and explore arts and crafts more. I once managed to stuck my two eyebrows together which was weird.

Why are you even doing the washing? Don't you have a wife? moochiecat (110 ) 8:50 am, Tue 9 Jun
Well I DID...I didn't bring that up as I didn't want to put buyers off. I'm afraid it took her too. It's ok though at least she still has the iron. 9:55 am, Tue 9 Jun

hahahaha gold

Have you guys actually scrolled down and read the questions and answers?? They're even better than the add!!

This guy is off tap! Hahahahaha

Like this..... lol

Q Oh this is classic LOL thanks for the laugh!!!!! maybe someone can use it in a washing machine race...it sounds like it may just win or at least scare the other ones away LOL kizmc (1202 )

A There are washing machine races? Do you have any more information on this? I've been looking for a new hobby for a while. I was into designing "Gangster themed" hot glue guns for the younger generation to enjoy textiles with. I was trying to encourage them to put down the playstation and explore arts and crafts more. I once managed to stuck my two eyebrows together which was weird.

hmmm i wonder wth he was trying to do there?

i cant believe how many questions he got asked!!!!

Latest posts

Back