Anything I Should Know.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paechy

Reaction score
Hi, How you's all goin. I have orded my new Pit Pro 125 RR the other day. I was wondering if anyone could let me know what needs to be done to this bike like hop ups, things that break easily or just reviews on this bike just to see what people think about this bike.

cheers.

Paechy

I agree with gibbocool 100%, get ALOT of loctite, and literally put it on every damn bolt you can find!, everything will rattle its way off em, main concerns probly being rear sprocket bolts, clutch lever nut, exhaust header nuts (better to double nut them and tighten the nuts against each other) and anything thing else that loosens up after the first few rides

cancel the order and look at a decent bike

or loctite everything and when it breaks buy whole new bike cause yaq wont get the parts back off

good luck

i have heard heaps of different things about how to get that little bit more extra power and speed out of your bike. What are the best things to upgrade/replace or use on the bike to get it goin better. I was also wondering if i decide to change over the motor one day wich is the best choice for money and quality/power.

cheers

put a lifan 150 in it,
but with the 125rr you need to take off your header pipe and grind down that huge weld job that's blocking it. If you want more speed a 37tooth rear sprocket does the trick.

Last edited:
i dunno if 125s hav irk's stock? umm cnc quick turn throttle, sprockets, race cdi ect.
if you know anyparts ya want i am making an order of parts on monday so pm me if anything you need or want.

I can't believe no one mentioned pro tapers (even me:p)
and some decent grips
rim lock so you don't bust your tubes
+1 on the 1/4 throttle matt
race cdi? meh wait till your's breaks
stock tires are shit
double nuts on the header pipe

what is a good shop online that has a good range of parts and hop ups for these bikes

dhz on ebay has most of the stuff with the best prices, mattbombers seems to the guy with the deals atm tho
akunar has the advanced stuff like hi comp piston, cams etc.

what is the best spart plug to use to replace the original one. Just Got My Bike Yesterday.

Latest posts

Back