Anything new local ? (sunshine coast)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettLo

Reaction score
Hey,

Been on these forums for awhile now, but have been really lazy and have had my bike all tucked away for a year or so.

Im looking at getting back into riding, and have been out of the loop lately so i was just wondering if there is any new tracks about on the sunshine coast or any other locals that are keen on riding, or want to share where they ride.. just a thought as i was browsing through the forums ... :)

only new place in parklands kenilworth, come out on the sunday should be bout 6 or more just from the coast , might hav to open up my track? start charging to ride hey? haha

Hey mate come to QLD ride day on sunday at parklands! get back into it and meet some other people to ride with.

http://www.miniriders.com/qld/35520-new-qld-ride-day.html

Hey mate,

cheers for the reply.. it sounds great, except i wont be able to make it this weekend :angry-smiley-010:.

Thanks for the invite though its highly appreciated!, ill keep an eye open for the next event, might even hopefully be able to gee up a few others also.. providing they have no plans etc.

I would pay to ride at someones place, I'll be getting my bike in a few short weeks and am looking for some locations, I'm not really a jumper more of a hooner because of lack of experience, but I do have a few mates with mini bike that have no where to ride, were in the Maroochydore area.

cordogs im out past pomona , but my tracks full of jumps
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gDL_BD1el4Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
maybe try parklands mx out kenilworth or if ready for some jumping pm me :)

Sweet vid mini mulisha. Looks like you could have some epic rides at your place !!

Latest posts

Back