apology

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azza"gong"

Reaction score
it has come to my attention that a video i posted today i wasnt wearing a helmet.i would just like to apologise for my stupid and reckless action.even though i didnt fall off i could have and it could have resulted in a serious or fatal injury. would just like to say that bike was brand new and was just testing it out and hadnt purchased a helmet yet. even though there is no real excuse for not wearing a helmet except stupidity, alas i am proud to say i am now a proud owner of an australian standard mtorbike helmet. apologies once again.

dont apologise mate its a personal choice on a pitbike,

Last edited:
Well done mate, although safety and obeying the law is not taken lightly on MR, we were just playing..lol

reps for your efforts..:welcome:

Last edited:
I also apologize for riding without a helmet and having pics of me doing full sick wheelies with no helmet on around the forum

Don't worry about it dude, unless you were wheel standing it up the street with one hand off the bars giving the camera the finger, it's all good :)

I also apologize for riding without a helmet and having pics of me doing full sick wheelies with no helmet on around the forum

Don't worry about it dude, unless you were wheel standing it up the street with one hand off the bars giving the camera the finger, it's all good :)

Where are these pics of your sic wheelies?

& whats wrong with that? lol

not wearing a helmet is a serious issue without a helmet an accident could result,arising from this could be a trip to the medical ward to remove debris from your anus

not wearing a helmet is a serious issue without a helmet an accident could result,arising from this could be a trip to the medical ward to remove debris from your anus

Don't see how not wearing a helmet results in debris getting suck in your anus..

but then again, just going to Hillz's place can result in a trip to the medical ward to remove debris from your anus..

Don't see how not wearing a helmet results in debris getting suck in your anus..

but then again, just going to Hillz's place can result in a trip to the medical ward to remove debris from your anus..

Debris isn't gooey :p

Also, you'll need debris removed after you crash and eat dirt ;)

Latest posts

Back